A crown and bridge are types of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth or dental implant. Crowns are often needed when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. They are typically bonded to the tooth using a dental cement. Crowns can be made from many materials, which are usually fabricated using indirect methods. They are often used to improve the strength or appearance of teeth.
A bridge may be recommended if you’re missing one or more teeth. Gaps left by missing teeth eventually cause the remaining teeth to rotate or shift into the empty spaces, resulting in a bad bite. The imbalance caused by missing teeth can also lead to gum disease and temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
- Required when there is not enough tooth to support a restoration. This restoration supports the tooth.
- Root canal treated teeth require crowns to prevent bacterial leakage and fracture.
- Full coverage of the tooth surface. Highly aesthetic and color matched to your teeth.
- We only use all ceramic/porcelain crown and bridges. NO dark lines at the gum margin.
Types of Dental Caps/Crowns & Bridges:
1. PFM (Porcelain Fused to Metal)
2. Zirconia / Lava / Procera / E max
3. CAD/ CAM
Time Taken- As less as 2 visits * (case dependent)
Relax Dental specialize in Dental Restorations because:
1. Expert panel of doctors
2. Dental lab support
3. Faster, precise and best quality results
4. Up to 10 years warranty
5. Affordable cost