Dental braces are used to correct malocclusion of teeth, improper bite, crowded teeth, protruding teeth, teeth with gaps etc.
1. Consultation & impression of bite with oro-facial analysis
2. Treatment planning & case discussion to decide no. sittings, time period, cost etc.
3. Extractions/ Preliminary procedures
5. Retainers (post braces treatment)
Types of Braces:
1. Metal Braces
2. Colored Braces (Pink braces, Blue Braces, Yellow Braces, Red Braces)
3. Ceramic Braces/ Invisible Braces
4. Lingual Braces
Relax Dental Specialize in orthodontics treatment because:
1. Experienced orthodontist
2. Installment payment system for 12-18 months
3. Variety of options for braces
4. Comforting ambience for children
5. For all age groups
Most people have some discomfort after their braces are first put on or when adjusted during treatment. After the braces are on, teeth may become sore and may be tender to biting pressures for a few days. Patients can usually manage this discomfort well with whatever pain medication they might commonly take for a headache. The orthodontist will advise patients and/or their parents what, if any, pain relievers to take. The lips, cheeks and tongue may also become irritated for one to two weeks as they toughen and become accustomed to the surface of the braces.
Care of Dental Braces
- Patients with braces must be careful to avoid hard and sticky foods
- Patients must not chew on pens, pencils or fingernails because chewing on hard things can damage the braces. Damaged braces will almost always cause treatment to take longer.
- Teeth and braces would need to be kept cleaned every day if the teeth and gums are to be healthy during and after orthodontic treatment
- Follow your orthodontist directions on how often to brush, how often to floss and he use of other cleaning aids to help maintain good dental health
Relax Dental provides an easy monthly installment option(EMI) for all types of dental braces Agra.