Do You Wish That You Could Eat Out In Public Again With Friends And Family Without Feeling Self Conscious And Embarrassed?
At Relax Dental Spa We Will Tell You How To Say Goodbye To Your Annoying, Embarrassing, And Frustrating Pain And Reclaim Your Permanent Teeth. Transform Your Smile – With Almost No Pain with our range of dental implants Agra!
It may seem like an impossible dream but advances in dental technology allow missing teeth to be permanently replaced with dental implants.
A tooth implant is a substitute for a natural tooth root made from titanium which is placed into the socket of the missing tooth. The implant is then has a crown, bridge or even a full denture placed on top of it to create a natural looking finish.
Dental implants are an ideal option for people in good general oral health who have lost one or more teeth due to periodontal disease or dental injury. Candidates for teeth implants need to have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant. A thorough evaluation by your dentist will help determine whether dental implants are right for you.
This innovative treatment allows patients avoid wearing dentures to enable you to eat and smile with confidence…
98% Success rate
Dental implants have more than 30 year of continuous research that has resulted in excellent technology that gives Dr. Rituraj Pathak the peace of mind of providing the patient a success rate of over 98 percent.
New Teeth in 3 Days
Yes…. That’s possible ! Forget the old traditional multi-stage system when you had to wait for 6 months to get a new teeth. Now all we need is JUST 3 DAYS! And that too with absolutely NO need of costly Bone Grafts and Sinus Lift Surgery.
Basal implantation is a revolutionary and completely new method of teeth restoring, according to which the implants of unusual form are used. They allow dental implantation without bone augmentation, even in the most difficult cases.
Due to this method, it became possible to restore lost teeth, even when they are completely absent. The process of implants survival is based on stimulating of natural processes of bony tissue restoring during food chewing. The patient may forget about the existence of removable dentures and return to normal way of life within 3-7 days.
Advantages of Basal Implants
- Basal implants are suitable for almost all patients, even with a complete absence of teeth;
- Bone grafting or Sinus Lifting is not necessary for the installation of basal implants. No need to use expensive bone grafts ,which will need additonal surgical procedure and delays the treatment for months altogether.
- They can be placed flapless(except BOI which needs a gum incsion and suturing). Flap less placement implants has got many advantages like more patient comfort and faster healing.
- This implants can be placed immediately after extraction of even highly infected,decayed,mobile teeth or teeth with severe periodontal abscess.
- Basal implants are smooth surface implants whereas traditional implants are not.The advantages of smooth surface implants are: they are highly resistant to infections, less maintanence needed, no bone resorption around implants, no risk of peri-implantitis…(which is a major reason for implant failure in two piece rough surface implants!!) This is one of the reason why we are giving life time warranty to implants done in our center..
- Even patients with less or no bone can be given fixed teeth with the help of BCS and BOI implants.
- Implants come with one piece abutment – so no loosening of implant ;
- Implants can be loaded immediately, means permanent teeth(not removable dentures) can be fixed in 3 days.
- No need to wait for 3-6 months for Osseo-integration. This implant system heals better ,when they are loaded immediately!
- Basal implants can be installed immediately after tooth extraction. That means in single visit….both extraction and implant can be completed .(No need for multiple visit..)
- Consequences of basal implantation are minimized, because the implantation of the construction requires little operative treatment plus implants are installed into deep sterile bone layers. This reduces probability of infection
- Basal implantation cost is much lower than traditional multi-stage one, because of the decrease of doctor’s work and reduction of stages of treatment;
- The risk of rejection and infection of tissues during basal implantation is minimized as the implants are resistant to infection;
- Basal implants are suitable even for heavy smokers, or high diabetic patients.
|New teeth in 3 days||Teeth in a day||Teeth in an hour|
|Number of visits||Single visit||2 visits. First visit for taking CT to prepare surgical guide. 2nd visit after 2-3 weeks for 1 day procedure.||2 visits. First visit for taking CT to prepare surgical guide. 2nd visit after 2-3 weeks for the 1 hour procedure.|
|Cost of implant procedure||Affordable dental implant procedure||Expensive because of CT scan and surgical guide preparation and multiple visits.||Expensive because of CT scan and surgical guide preparation and multiple visits.|
|Type of prosthesis||Ceramic or Zirconia. The lab prepares in 3 days.||Acrylic/plastic||Acrylic/plastic|
|Type of implants||Combination of Single piece Implants, Basal Implants and Pterygoid Implants are used. No screw loosening and no crestal bone loss.||Screw based implants used. Screw loosening is a problem||Screw based implants used. Screw loosening is a problem|
|Temporary crown||Given on day of implant placement||Given on day of implant placement||Given on day of implant placement|
|Permanent crown||Given on 3rd day||Given after 2-3 months||Given after 2-3 months|
|New teeth in 3 days||All-on-4||All-on-6||Zygomatic Traditional Implant|
|Relative risk of failure||No risk, lifetime warranty||If one implant fails, then all the implants fail.||Less risky||Risk to sinus infection|
|Cantilevers||No cantilevers placed||Cantilevers placed- reason for high failure rate||Cantilevers placed- reason for high failure rate||Cantilevers placed- reason for high failure rate|
|Type of prosthesis||Ceramic||Acrylic/plastic||Acrylic/plastic||Acrylic/plastic|
|Type of implants||Single piece Implants. Combination of compression screw, Basal Implants and Pterygoid Implants are used. No screw loosening and no crestal bone loss.||Screw based implants used. Screw loosening is a problem||Screw based implants used. Screw loosening is a problem||Screw based implants used. Screw loosening is a problem|
|Infections||No peri-implantitis when Basal Implants used||Peri-implantitis||Peri-implantitis||High risk of Sinusitis|
|Number of implants||6-8 for lower jaw. 8-10 for upper jaw||4 implants||6 implants||4-8 for each jaw|
|Number of teeth||14 teeth in each jaw. Teeth replaced till second molar||10 teeth||10 teeth||10 teeth|
|Number of visits||One trip, as permanent ceramic crown or bridge is placed in 3 days||Two trips. A new teeth fixed after 3 months of implant placement.||Two trips. A new teeth fixed after 3 months of implant placement.||Two trips. A new teeth fixed after 3 months of implant placement.|